Ravela Insights is once again a proud sponsor of the Individual Donor Benchmark Survey, an annual data analytics study by Third Space Studio. It is initiatives like this that work to advance the field of philanthropy. We’ve asked Heather Yandow from Third Space Studio to guest blog today and fill you in on this year’s study:
Guest Blog by Heather Yandow
As a fan of Ravela, you know the value of data – and the importance of individual donor fundraising. The Individual Donor Benchmark Survey combines the best of both to create a picture of individual donor fundraising data for small and mighty organizations.
For four years running, the Individual Donor Benchmark Project has collected donor data from nonprofits nationwide with budgets under $2 million to fill a void of donor data. Last year, we uncovered some exciting “universal truths”, which have helped nonprofits enhance their fundraising efforts and find great success.
Several “universal truths” identified in last year’s report included:
- The single most important thing you can do to strengthen your individual donor fundraising is to create a plan.
- The average small but mighty nonprofit raises 36 percent of their revenue from individual donors.
- About 16 percent of individual donor revenue is generated online.
Now is the time to be part of a growing grassroots movement to empower small and mighty nonprofits to benefit from fundraising data tailored to you. Don’t miss your chance to benefit from the universal truths that will help your fundraising efforts soar. Visit http://www.thirdspacestudio.com/idbproject/ to find out more and take the survey!
When you submit your nonprofit’s fundraising data, we’ll provide you with:
- Your individual results AND the complete survey results to share
- The official Individual Donor Benchmarks report and infographic
- An invitation to an exclusive webinar for survey participants where we’ll dig into the results
- An entry to win one of 50 coveted consultations with Ravela Insights, experts in donor data analytics, database strategy, and prospect identification
- An entry to win one of five Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training prize packs with a subscription to the Grassroots Fundraising Journal as well as a book from the Kim Klein Fundraising Series.
The Individual Donor Benchmark Survey is open now through April 8th. Learn more and be counted by visiting: http://www.thirdspacestudio.com/idbproject/.
Third Space Studio